that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

awwwwwwwwww(:
Saturday, January 16, 2010
i stumbled upon kaibin's blog today and found this:

Secondly, my band and the unfortunate, fortunate Jonas Brothers'. Here lies a band that has stuch with me through thick and thin, going through the motions of saturday practises and Sunday services, Topping everything off with happiness and joy. Here is a band that consists of not only rockstars, but single stars that shine brightly even in the dark. i thank you Joelynn, O Wen, Priscilla, Ben Kheng, Hwee Kiat, Samantha and Aunty Eunice for this year, for sticking beside me, playing rock, blues, pop, gospel all at one go, and juggling everything in one service. I enjoyed it, thoroughly. I thank you, Joelynn and O Wen, the little juniors that i have, who would put aside the prejudices of age aside and sit down with me for dinners as friends, or more than friends, with a friendship molded into our very hearts. I thank you band, and I can't think of any other band I'd like to be with other than you guys, except if Taylor Swift likes to make another band. I'm kidding.

awwwwwwwwwwwww! i miss o wen and kaibin alr man! it's beeeeennn hmm 3 weeks since we sat down for dinner and crap. talking about everything under the sun or the moon(: it's quite amazing how a 17 year old, 16 year old and a 14 year old can make such good friends. if you guys haven't figured out, nick and kevin is o wen and kaibin. (it's cos of the jobros) hahaha(: sometimes i really feel so junior among the two of you man! when you guys tell me about not getting drunk, how you failed cos of venice, it's like two older brothers teaching me. but yes, spasms for the win :D


(back to the top.)