that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

Friday, July 10, 2009
I SURVIVED ONE WEEK OF SCHOOL!
but credits goes to:
1. ADERLINE CHER JIA NING for entertaining and talking to me like mad :D
2. TAN MEI TING for being so zi-high and making me not able to sleep :P
3. HU GUAN WEN for constantly being so sick and making us feel like puking :S
4. YAP JEAN PADILLA for erm talking and entertaining and listening to me crap :D
AND MOST OF ALL... (drumroll please...)
.
...
.....
......
CHRISTINE FU SHIHTING for assisting us in the completion of our series of "2K unglam"
AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH :D
:P
:D
:)
____________________________________________
i miss the family camp gang ):
hahaha we're like talking about u jin's birthday alr lols.
I NEED A BREAK FROM PLANNING THEIR BIRTHDAYS OKAY!
psycho-ing o wen almost drove me crazy okay.
and then i play the role as
1. communicator
2. planner (of course plus lihh :D)
3. psycho-er
4. "keep the plan from o wen" person.
LOLS xD but it rocked in the end so yup, it was all worth it (:
i feel so tempted to put up all out "thank you messages" lols(:
:D
we always have this weird tradition of "thank you messages" that always make me feel like crying hahaha (:
i really really really hope there'll be family camp and that we're going man..
jo and i were playing on the piano then we were like "okay we sing this this this this for family camp okay!" and jo says "if we're even going family camp" sadded ):



I WANT U JIN'S BIRTHDAY TO FASTER COME! hahahahah:D


(back to the top.)