that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

Thursday, June 11, 2009
haha sigh i feel so tired.
stayed up till like 12am cos it was so seriously HOT can!
plus jo couldn't sleep so she kept talking to me. haha(:
last night's convo with lianne, jerald and o wen was so funny la
finally o wen talks. hahahaha(:

and yup, camp's tomorrow, abby's gna check in late ):
so i think i'll mrt there with lianne(:
and yup, we're planning to celebrate o wen's birthday
hahahah so i'll just drag him somewhere and not tell him where we're celebrating it.
HOHOHO(:

and and and STAYOVER ON MONDAY!
hahahahahhaha lianne finally comes to my house(:
lols(: I MISS MALAYSIA, I MISS THE FAMILY CAMP GANG ):):):


(back to the top.)