that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

DETAILS!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
haha i think it's like seriously overdue, but oh wells,
I MISS LIANNE AND JERALD SEOW! AHHHHHHHHH.
i kept thinking that they were flying off tmr, not today.
until lianne smsed me!
but lols, she called me at the airport(:
i miss them like mad alr ):
no lianne to sms like crazy everyday
and no jerald to kachow online.
sadded.


anyway,
LIANNE'S COMING TO MY HOUSE TO STAY!
hahahahaha(:
like finally, after me going to her house so many times(:
lols. our plan is super funny luh!
15th night, we follow our parents to their G12 mtg,
then we hang out and wait for them,
then after that, lianne will follow me home!
16th, we'll go swimming and all,
then we'll go catch a movie and eat and shop!
hahahah(:
i'll talk more about it when the time comes nearer(:


I MISS THEM AHHHHHHHHHHHHH :S


(back to the top.)