that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

Friday, May 22, 2009
HEYYY MACARENA!
lianne and jerald rock man. hahaha(:
they managed to persuade uncle kavin and aunt shwu lee to let us stayover(:
YEAH MAN!
this is so super excitingggg.
jo was trying to act cool and tell me that she ain't really excited bout it but well,
SHE FAILED TERRIBLY.
"mei uh, tell me again, WHT ARE WE GONNA DO?"
"why, i thought you not excited about it?"
"uh. hmm, just, you know must have 心里准备in case jerald seow does smth stupid"
"well, i know we're gonna stayover.."
"OH YEAH MAN! o wen and u jin too?"
"uh.. ya.."
"WOOOHOOOOO~ THE SCAMMED SIBLINGS UNITE AGAIN!"
"uh, ya, okay you know..."
"I KNOW I KNOW! WE CAN WATCH MIDNIGHT MOVIE!"
"you should know aunty shwu lee wont.."
"OR WE CAN KACHOW THE BOYS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!"
and she goes on and on and on(:

hahahaha
(:
spammed phone calls to lianne just now(:
woohoo! idk if o wen and u jin are coming..
WHY ON EARTH ISN'T HE REPLYING MY SMS!
and stupid jerald just refuses to call him-.-
EVIL SCOUTS.
(:(:(:
lets hope we'll find a way to communicate with the seah ppl man.
we should get u jin's phone number too.
hahaha(:


(back to the top.)