that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

Wednesday, November 12, 2008
LIANNE SEOW!
how on earth did you get
PNEUMONIA?
i have no idea whether its some deadly disease. but i can tell it's serious.
you're so scary man!
sunday you were sitting next to me,
happily crapping with me bout family camp
and the next day you tell me you're having high fever!
please get well soon,
don't give me anymore heart attacks.
you still owe me 100000000 dates and 1000 family camps(:
whatever it is, if you need a home nurser call me.
lol
im qualified.
hahahaha.

GET WELL SOON!
we have a date on 12-14th uh(:
and and and
FAMILY CAMP!
i'll make sure i'll ask daddy to arrange you and gerald's room next to mine and johanna's.
we can crap, play PSP(if gerald actually allows)  and watch ipod like mad!

I LOVE YOU!
joelynn(:


(back to the top.)