that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

Sunday, September 7, 2008
shucks. shud'nt have asked you what homework is there.
I REALISED I HAVE 2 WORKSHEETS LEFT-.-
crazy man. can get emo just bcos i busted your inbox. lols.

anyway, here's new photo's of my boyfriend(:





(he took this pic himself)

its super scary la.
he's a photocopy of samuel
and talks like jemuel
and runs like mad (like lemuel)
okay he IS lemuel
and he's super clever okay
-he knows how to talk chinese
-he knows how to dig his nose 
(must have learnt from samuel)
-he knows how to massage people.

its all in the genes(:

better go finish up my work
(before johanna screams at me)

accomplishment today:
I WASHED UP THE CLOTHES WITHOUT BURSTING THE WASHING MACHINE LIKE DADDY DID LAST TIME(:

homealone day 4(:

joelynn,


(back to the top.)