that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

Wednesday, September 17, 2008
muahahahhaha.
today was a high day.
lols.

during english we did some word game
that involves us giving clues,
and the class had to guess the word.
so i won!
cos guess what i gave?

cold, pale dry skin
cardiac arrest
tiredness.

then brandon tried to remember (cos i keep studying infront of him)
and then felicia was like
"I KNOW I KNOW! JOELYNN TELL ME BEFORE!"
then carmen only remembered hyperventilation.
and they were complaining that there were no other sj ppl.
so i asked weihong what he knew
"I KNOW WHATS CARDIAC ARREST! CPR!"
lol!

so anyway, they didn't guess(:
hypothermia(:

hahaha.
the house is too quiet now.
like duhhh
cos jo's sleeping(:

joelynn




(back to the top.)