that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

Thursday, August 28, 2008
thanks gloria for the hug(:
hahaha.

thanks sadist for being ever so sadistic
trying to amuse me by killing ur sims.
lols. its a little hard hugging you. 
(height difference?)
I LOVE YOU<33333

today was a scary day.
scary
scary
scary.

things changed so quickly.
i don't know whats her exact condition now
but i know she's still conscious!
shud have asked daddy for her blood pressure and all.
ICU.
that's a scary place.
i wished we could stay with her 
and take care of her.
maybe then the infection would'nt occur.
is it our fault?
saddy
saddyyy
sad.






(back to the top.)