that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

Wednesday, July 23, 2008
i'm tired.



physically:
thanks to the tedious trng yesterday.
but i've to admit that *toot* ic can teach uh.
its quite sickening that i have to go for trng
EVEN WHEN I'M NOT IN NDP.



emotionally:
thank you to my squad people.
if not for all of you, i would probably be like..
DEAD?
sometimes, a squad makes your world go round through the little things they say and do.
sometimes, as i look back, i realise that squadmates really do anything for each other, we don't talk terms and conditions, we just say OKAY!



im tired of missing you. it drains my energy out.
i realise that everytime i feel like starting to hate you,
someone will just come along and remind me of the WONDERFUL stuff you did for us.
i know that ___ life isn't nice at all. i know.



mentally:
im tired of waiting.
waiting
waiting
waiting.
sometimes i feel like quitting and forgetting that i was once in this.
but this group of people just reminds me of my purpose of this.























THANK GOD FOR THIS WONDERFUL PERSON WHO'S ALWAYS STANDING BY ME:




























lalalala.
OFF I GO TO POLISH MY BOOTS(:
THANK YOU MR POH.
FOR LETTING ME SCREAM AT YOU(:


joelynn(:


(back to the top.)