that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

hohoho
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
THIS BLOG= Deaded. even deader than squad blog(:
went out with haofeng wanyu and chia hong today.
watched kungfu panda for like the 3rd time?
went to eat pastamania set lunch(:

I'M SUFFERING FROM SQUAD-LOVE-SICK. if you even understand what that means.

its a deadly disease that can make you go crazy and pull off all ur hair until you won't need to worry bout bun nets and hair nets for the upcoming ST JOHNS DAY WHICH IS ON 27 JUNE. polish boots, cut off loose strands, prepare uniform and MEMORISE MALAY PLEDGE!?!?!?

i bet wanyu's crying now(: she must be so touched(: boohoohoo(:

"i hope there will be the many many times more." :D

joelynn


(back to the top.)