that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

Friday, May 2, 2008
THANKS MY DARLING FOR THAT TALK.
I REALLY NEEDED THAT.


absorb in all de love squeeze out all the worries.

that's nice(:

and ths part:

darling says:
COS i have 11 ULCERS
-it's better to face it with a smile(: says:
put salt at all the ulcers
-it's better to face it with a smile(: says:
then close your mouth, and sleep(:

hahaha. she rocks to the core. my goofy goober(:

i'll wait till after your MYE. then we'll go crazy(:

loves loves.

p.s. you! see? i spent my 90th post on you(:

loves loves

joelynn
gooy goober


(back to the top.)