that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

Sunday, May 25, 2008
MY 100TH POST GOES TO SHITTIEST FATTEST THING (SFT)

NO.1 GO MARRY ASSHOLE WITH NO BALLS COS YOU MATCH HIM VERY VERY VERY WELL. YOU 2 WILL JUST MAKE THE BEST ASSHOLES AND BOOBS WITH NO HOLES.

NO.2 IF YOU THINK YOU'RE VERY GOOD, GO DIVULGE IN POO AND SHIT COS YOU BELONG IN THAT CATEGORY.

NO.3 YOU'RE JUST THE "INNOCENT", "BLAMELESS" FREAK THAT RUINS EVERYTHING. YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK YOU ARE? I THINK YOU'RE NO WHERE NEAR THAT. TOO FAR THAT EVEN IF YOU SWIM IN 100 POOLS OF SHIT AND CLIMB 10,000 MOUNTAINS OF PANGSAI, YOU'LL NEVER GET THERE.

I HATE YOU, for ruining my sister's life and many others.

i wish you would fly far away and drop in a reservoir of cold poo and freeze in there. oh! you can't fly! cos you're too fat. go try! maybe you'll fall flat on your flat boobs. go swim your way far away and don't worry. WE'LL HOLD A PARADE TO COMMEMORATE YOUR FAILURE. AND WE PROMISE WE'LL NEVER FORGET YOU FOR ALL THE ASSHOLES YOU CREATED.

IN SHORT,

YOU SUCK.



(back to the top.)