that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

Tuesday, April 8, 2008
this is the effect of not having HP trainings. you get damn bored, you have nothing else to do besides homework and watch teevee and blog. i only had one thing to say today la. I NEEED HP TRAININGS LIKE SIAO LA!!! like today is the first tuesday after so so so long when i have no chance to go crazy in class cos i have HP in the afternoon.

I DEMAND TRAININGS!!!

the date is drawing closer. and closer. and closer. and this thurs we hafta go buy uni parts. its coming. its really really coming. ohmygoodness. i'm gna diiiieeee.

joelynn


(back to the top.)