that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

Sunday, April 13, 2008
johanna woon shi ying's blog is what woon wei hong should see. go see it you asshole with no balls. last night during the divisional conversation half the time me and renice were cursing you sei. go chop off your ass and hang it up la. if you even have and ass la.

i hope you don't come this friday. you'll just ruin our phototaking session and yuanteng would'nt even wna use a photo with you in it for our blog. PEOPLE SEE YOUR FACE ON OUR BLOG THEY IMMEDIATELY SCRAM AH. I BEG YOU NOT TO COME THIS FRIDAY. PLEASE DON'T COME. DON'T RUIN OUR HANDOVER.


(back to the top.)