that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

i love hp! whoa whoa(:
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
woohoo! i learned the whole footdrill thing already(:(:(: up to keblakan and that T-L-V-OVER thing(: woohoo! HP assesment is coming alr. i'm loving HP. (: as yuanteng said "Have been spending most of my time on SJAB.Fun! Don't you agree my fellow squad mates? :D :D"

this week i spent like monday to wed in HP and friday CCA luh(: i'm so gna come home early tomorrow. and junsheng is starting to complain to me that friday he has to go library(: see? i told you how tormenting it is.

i don't know what else to say besides SJAB. as in seriously, i'm in love with it. yesterday BIG junsheng said he wna KID me and SMALL junsheng cos that was our bday present to him. in the end oso nvr. he seems to be very quiet lately. dno wassup with him uh?

gna study geog. im so gna fail. im so gna fail. BUT I DUN WNA FAIL! I DUN WNA HAVE REMEDIAL THEN I CANNOT GO TRNGS! well, unless my whole squad goes remedial luh. but thats so dumb.

ohyes. OUR FONDUE ROCKS! today my group earned like $75? rocks uh!

-joelynn(:


(back to the top.)