that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

HP ASSESMENT! ECLIPSO IS LOVED!!!
Monday, April 7, 2008
OH MY GOSH. I THINK I FAILED MY FIRST AID MAN. this is like my first ever seriously SJAB test. i totally flunked footdrills. i bet i flunked first aid la. like what the toot. johanna purposely take me. then i see her face i forget everything alr. then i do CPR wrongly. i forgot cardiac arrest. ARGHHHHH. dammit. forget it. i shall just focus on basic FA test now.

my feelings were so damn hurt by someone yesterday. how can you think like that. i dno wads ur problem la. maybe the date's drawing closer and you're emo-ing. i shan't care bout you uh. when the day comes, everything'll just be over. it'll be over. i just wna tell you that i did do my part, i did do my best. and i think most of the rest did too. i see effort in some, the rest are just pieces of junk and shit which i don't care about anymore. when i say i don't care, I SERIOUSLY DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

joelynn.


(back to the top.)