that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

can you feel it coming?
Thursday, April 17, 2008
AHHHHHHHHH! ITS LESS THAN 16 HOURS MORE!!!!!

ITS COMING
I CAN FEEL IT COMING
I SENSE IT COMING

ohgosh. i think my mood was really sucky today. everyone was totally crazy. i just screamed and screamed.

ITS REALLY COMING!?!??!?!

ohgosh. i don't really look forward to becoming squad 2. not AT ALL.

I CAN FEEL IT COMING!?!??!?!

ohgosh. changing parades are STUPID. i don't mind tekan? yes. i dont. i only hate STUPID JUMPING JACKS AND RANGERS.

I CAN SENSE IT COMING!?!??!??!?!?

ohmymomma. i realised ms johanna woon will be my ma'am soon. she'll be so damn free by then. sighs. why do i feel like i'm not looking forward to it?

all in all, I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO HANDOVER. although i love AHSJAB(:(:

-joelynn. -its really coming


(back to the top.)