that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

Monday, March 31, 2008
whoo hoo! i love footdrill. we learnt the whole footdrill thing! now i don't hafta beg wee hong to do the footdrill thing for me to see. all i have to learn is that front and back check thing. its so fun okay. i don't care. i'm gna make yuanteng learn properly her keblakan and kekenan. then she can learn the homad thing. it rocks la.

woohoo. went 18 chefs with johanna. (LIKE FINALLY?) and someone got so so embarrassed on her way there(:

i wna go HP 2moro. i'm so gna beg my mom. I WNA LEARN THE WHOLE THING.

i shall be a nice kid for once. happy birthday soo. don't kid me tomorrow. ITS HOLY DAY.


(back to the top.)