that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

JOHANNA WOON IS CRAZY.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
SHE CAN'T COOK I TELL YA. she can't even make sushi taste nice. and in the end its my fault. WHATEVER MS WOON! she's crazy.she's crazy.SHE'S CRAZY. but it was real fun. cos we were discussing about sjab peep. and about that ***** thinghy. HAHHAHA. SLAZENGER IS BLACK BLACK BLACK! okay. i'm going crazy again. thanks very much johanna woon. now pangsei me leave me alone at home and go watch movie I KEELLL YAA. she is CRRRAAAZZZYYY. oh no. i'm going crazy. slazenger is B-L-A-C-K. eclipso rocks. i love eclipso more than i can sayyyy.

YES YES YES! SML 2MOROOOOO!!! woohoo uh huh. my team. my team. i get to see my team again(:

but i miss HP trainings. I DEMAND HP TRAININGS!

xinmin. i want HP training.. (:


(back to the top.)