that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

I WNA GO CCA!!! I DUN WNA GO STUPID LIBRARY!!!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
CHOO WAN YU. I'LL JUST GO ON AND ON, i DO NOT want to go BEDOK LIBRARY. I WNA GO CCA. I WNA GO CCA. I WNA SUFFFER WITH YOU ALL. I WNA GET PUMPED WITH YOU ALL. I WANT TO GO CCA!?!?!?!? PW is S-T-U-P-I-D.

i'm so gna flunk today's first aid test. haven't learn hyperventilation, thank goodness i read notes bout respitorial arrest. and the questions were so general. "you see a girl lying on the floor on your way home. describe briefly what you will do until end of head-to-toe body checkup." 11 marks la! i was practically writing a compo sia. (:

i just really really really wna go CCA!!!!!!!!!!

alamak. today squad 3s had intervew. and no one wanted to tell me what was their first choice. except for philip. tell us everything. if we kena him as squad IC, won't die la. maybe quite fun. but i'll just die die die. whole day KID KID KID. alamak.

i'm loving my squad(:

joelynn.


(back to the top.)