that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

i love ecilpso more than i can saaayyy(:
Tuesday, March 4, 2008

ooooohhhh yeah yeah..
i love eclipso more than i can sayyy(:
i love eclipso twice as much tomorrow!(:
oh my. im still in the camp mood. i love eclipso so much(:(:
im gonna find our camp songs and upload uh(:
anyway, people, especially the guys that day, i know how they treated his***** already(:(:(:
but you'll hafta beg me b4 i tell ya wad johanna told me(:
AND I WANT THAT YEARBOOK!!!! you kanyu! steal my yearbook.
can't wait for 2moro.. hopefully ther's HP. thurs there's firstaid ( which i aint looking forward to as much) and then there's REHEARSAL!!! woohoo. uh huh. i get to see my team peep again(:
woohoowoohoowoohoo. i found a nice nice eclipso pic.. but huiling IC, I WANT THE CAR ONE(:
ahahahhahahahah. im super hyper now. its like. my piano exam is finally over(:(:(:
AND THAT MEANS I CAN GO FOR HP TRAINING ON WEDS!!!(;(:
ahahhaahhahha. this is my 50th post(:
loves! 2moro is AHS founders day. (whats gonna happen anw?)
joelynn(:


(back to the top.)