that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

Thursday, February 7, 2008
whoooosh. i had the best CNY celebration in school yesterday! we were camwhoring manns. and we love ms farah so much, we took like tons of photos with her and laughed out heads off. its just a diff kinda fun as compared to my team(:

i'm in malaysia now.. visiting relatives which some i didn't even know existed.. but, I'M GONNA WATCH KUNGFUDUNK LATER!(: wahahahaha. jealous? nah. jkjk.

i miss lianne and my team people. won't be able to see them till next month. torture manns.

ohyes. i'm gonna post on kelas blogg soon..

MS LYDIAAA AKA KELAS CHAIRPERSON, I'M DESPERATELY WAITIN FOR DEE KELAS PICS!

cool manns. now i'm speaking singlish+english+malay.(:

went to popular( MALAYSIA) with my dad yesterday and almost bought some malay books to bring back to singapore and scare my kelasmates mann. but of course i didn't(:

gonnagonow!

byees.

joelynn.bees.


(back to the top.)