that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

ST JOHNS MAN!(:
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
I'M GETTING DAMN PISSED MAN. CAN'T YOU PEOPLE JUST ASK JOHANNA OR GINA YOURSELF? ATOP ASKING ME MAN. WHEN IT COMES TO SJAB I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SOMEONE CALLED JOHANNA IC. AS LONG AS THAT NAME I/C IS ON, I HAVE NO RELATIONSHIPS WITH HER EXCEPT THAT SHE'S MY I/C YOU PEOPLE GET IT!?!?!

argh. i shan't care about those irritating people anymore. i'll just leave it to johanna to settle it man.

SHUCKS! i practically missed a whole HP training and i'm so super lagging behind la! ARGHH. i'm so sorry man. xinmin. (: i promise i'll try my best to catch up. just don't start telling me to have HP on sundays. i'll die( but anyway i can't even come).

had school today.. wei hong was nice.. actually i'm practically feeling sad for him la. like gemonn and lydia hates him so much. so it only leaves with me being nice to him. i dunno whats wrong with them but all i can do is to be nice to wei hong la. then atleast he has a nice friend(:

went to hydroponics.. and the tcher there knew my sister. ahhh. JOHANNA WOON!

there's first aid training 2moro.. and the last round of angel and mortal.. i hope gina will like my present.. (:

joelynn:)


(back to the top.)