that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

MS LIANNE SEOW! MY LOVE!
Monday, February 11, 2008
I ought to dedicate a post to her mann. she's my love la.
I LOVE HER I LOVE HER I LOVE HER. she just simply rawks.
we two are the most comical, most interesting and have the best ideas in the world la. on short, we 2 are just best friends.

we only got to know each other for such a shot time and we love each other like siao.
cos why? we're the crazy blister and bladder!!!or rather crazy sister and brudder(:

we can do the craziest stuff, laugh together, feel sad together, plan the craziest and the best stuff toether and burst our phone bills together.. so far no bursting bills yet.. we're controlling manns.

I LOVE HER. i really really really hope our plan for the march holidays WILL WILL WILL be successful!!!

this post is for you GIRLFRIEND!

from your BOYFRIEND, joelynn(:


(back to the top.)