that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

im startin to love wanyu man(:
Saturday, February 23, 2008
SHE
IS
THE
TOTAL
CRAZYYY
GIRL
I
TELL
YA.

its like after CCA we were screaming at each other outside G.O and i was forcing her to carry johanna's book and file. and she was spraying water at me with my bottle. and we were thinking of breaking into the storeroom with johanna and all inside.. then, she was like i will support you morally. jiayou! then i was like. WADDA. hah. she's crazy. shes totally crazy. i think some of her sister's craziness rubbbed off on her. OH GOSH WILL WE BE LIKE THEY 2???

HAHAHA. i'm going crazy luh. (:

joelynn.


(back to the top.)