that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

I LOVE MY HP PEEP.
Monday, February 25, 2008
THEY ARE SIMPLY
the coolest, craziest, funniest, most hungry people i've ever met IN SJAB. well, excluding johanna eh(:

yesterdays was the coolest training i've ever had. we were like fooling around and eating food and amanda came with bubble tea(:

AND yuanteng and junsheng are crazzzzyyyy people i tell ya. haha. hands no redness swelling deformity, toes intact(: and i attempted to do guys pumping and ended up smacking my chin on the floor(: AND WE'RE CRAZY OKAY. WE ACTUALLY LIKE DOING PUMPING!(: we pumped about 30 yesterday i think. (:

another good news: CONFIRMED I CAN GO OUT WITH LIANNE DURING HOLIDAYS!!! YAHOOOO!!! we're going city hall(: cos most of de shops we want there has it(:

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MARCH HOLIDAYS!!!( and maybe i can't wait for camp too.) hah.

LOVES!!!joelynn(:


(back to the top.)