that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

I FEEL SO LOVED!!!(:
Thursday, February 14, 2008
happy valentines day peeps. this is the first time i really had valentines day celebrations man. TODAY I GOT: 2 bars of cadbury chocs( from xinyu as my belated bday present)
a really cute piggy bank from hui zhen(: oso as my belated bday present
a greeeeen NIKE water bottlee from gloria, gemonn, lydia and i think kimberly..

and i got pissed with: FIRST AID NOTES, WOON WEI HONG, GEMONN WAH and someone i shall not mention. wads her freaking problem? think she's so big? so wad if she's de big "boss" we not humans ah? no feelings ah.

and me and wei hong spent the whole chinese lesson memorizing our first aid notes and screaming at each other cos nothing got into our brains..(: but in de end we still studied(:

HAH! I BET MS FARAH FEELS SO LOVED and neopets doesn't. but too bad for neopets. who asks her to be so mean to us.

YEAH! I HAVE HP TRAINING ON SUNDAY!!! so you church people, dun get freaked out if you see me in school uni(: i kinda love HP training cos i think the squad 3s aren't so fierce and all.. then it'll be easier for us to learn..

i found out who's my angel!! thanks natalie!!! love you!

and all de best for ur test 2moro lianne.. just bear with it.. its gonna be over(: then we can have out big DATE!(:

loves!joelynnwoon14/2


(back to the top.)