that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

Monday, February 11, 2008
hah. i'm 13years and 1 day old(:

had a really REALLY really boring day in school today, and seeing gemonn and wei hong's face just makes it x10 worser.

but i went to the TEN with my beloved lydia todayy.. but we realised the place where there's tables and all those were'nt open.. so we ended up playing pool. AND IT WAS SUPER HILARIOUS!!! cos it was lydia's first time playing and she didn't even know how to hold the stick so i teached her and everytime she tries to hit kaiyun and yuansheng(stalker) will distract her by doing funny stuff then she can't concentrate and end up hitting the wrong ball in(: THEN I GET FREE BALL!!! WAHAHAHAH!
well, we both had a wonderful time.. i treated her to ice cream cos she payed for de pool.. so we're equal(: and then we played monopoly AND I WON!! cos i got to the free parking part b4 i got bankrupt and there was like $3000 there(:

hahs. me and lianne decided wad to do on de monday alr. just hope we can fufil it(:
shud be can la! since our moms are so close. they're equals to sister manns. (:

can't wait for tomorrow!!! I LOVE THE FIRST PART OF DE DAY COS THERE'S OUR 2 FAVE TCHERS!!! YEEHAH!!!

(: joelynn


(back to the top.)