that's me!
(:


Joelynn Woon 诗慧
I LOVE ferrari&the scammed siblings&NA'10!&MY AWESOME BAND(:&watching F1!&my pretty piano :D I want family camp&chalet&happy days(: ♥above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life♥
just say it(:
scream out loud


gone with the wind

Monday, July 30, 2007
can't go school 2day cos i'm down with flu, cough, fever..bla bla bla. virus going around in my class. hiyah. sianded. almost could'nt go serve yest but THANK GOD i managed to drag myself out of bed hahas.cos i was worried dat ah boy would'nt turn up oso then will only have uncle jason and aunty eunice. hahas. dee moment i stepped into the hall i was like. UNCLE JASON I"M GONNA DIEEEE!! hehezz. i love my team too much. hee. but my flu stopped through out thee whole worship service.. but came back after dat. hahaz. thx for your sweet, cheryl :) i can't beieve i slept sooo much today. i woke up at like 9.30, went to see doc, BY MYSELF and came back. then slept again. haha. i joined the pig club at home. hee. went for dinner at aunty lybea's house last nite, watched teevee with luke and abby then came home and knock off. X). i'm like so darned bored here, staring at this 16 inch thing. hee. pastor roger's voice so darn nice la. me and joh were just watching the service video. hahaz. I LOVE, I LOVE, i love.. [FCBC]

joe.


(back to the top.)